Thursday, October 6, 2011

LG Esteem Manual User Guide and Settings

The LG Esteem (MetroPCS) also known as LG MS910 or LG Bryce. This smartphone powered by Single core, 1000 MHz processor and applied Android (2.3) as operating system with 512 MB RAM. Equipped with 5 megapixels camera with LED Auto focus. The LG MS910 work under CDMA network (800, 1700/2100, 1900) and LTE (1700/2100). It has 4.30 inches, TFT Capacitive Touch Screen, 480 x 800 pixels resolution and support 262 144 colors. For internal memory is 8192 MB and memory expansion up to 32 GB (microSD, microSDHC). The LG Bryce or LG Esteem also support for Facebook, Picasa, Twitter, Wi-fi,Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0 , music (MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV) and more.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="350" caption="LG Esteem (MetroPCS)"]LG Esteem (MetroPCS)[/caption]

In the LG Esteem manual user guide, you can find information about phone overview, keys and menu functions on page 13, tutorial how to Installing the Battery and microSD Card on page 16, How to Installing the 4G SIM card on page 17, instructions how to Setting Up Your Device on page 22, then Setting up your Google Account on page 23, Customizing the Applications screen on page 31, Working with Menus on page 33.


You can read about Searching Your Phone and the Web read on page 36, Locking the Screen on page 38, Using a PIN or Password to Lock the Screen on page 39, Connecting to Mobile Networks on page 43, Connecting to Wi-Fi Networks on page 44, USB Autorun on pag 46, Formatting the microSD Card on page 49.


Further about how to Managing Multiple Calls on page 59, about MetroWEB on page 61, how to Changing Browser settings on page 64, using Maps on page 66, tutorial Opening Email and the Accounts Screen on page 81, Changing Messaging Settings on page 98, using camera on page 109, Recording a quick video on page 113, Opening Android Market and Finding Applications on page 123, create a Google Checkout account, listening music on page 128, SmartShare, using Polaris Office for create and edit document on page 154, and more.


Get and Download the LG Esteem manual user guide here (PDF file size: 2.1 MB - English and Spanish). For other LG manual read here. Source: lg.com

Share :

1 comment:

  1. = 'her diary:

    last night he really is very, very weird.We're supposed to go to a
    restaurant for dinner.
    but my days and my good friend to go shopping, result went a little late.

    Maybe that's the reason why he is not happy.He has been ignored me, the atmosphere was stiff.Then I take the initiative to make concessions, we have to step back, good communication with me.Although he agreed, but still keep silence, a pair of be in the blues be absent-minded.I asked him what he just said, " nothing." later I asked him, is it right? I offended him.He said, this is none of my business, I formal shoes don't care.
    On my way home, I said to him, I love him.But he just continued to drive,
    nothing happens.I really don't know, I don't know why he no
    longer say " I love you ".
    we got home I feel, I might lose him, because he didn't want to have anything to do with me, he didn't want to leave me.
    He sat there say nothing, just stuffy head to watch tv.
    Continue in a daze, continue to be in the blues.Then I
    had to himself in bed.He always want something.His heart
    was not in my here!This is really too painful
    to me.I decided to talk to him about.But he was already asleep!
    I had to lay beside him and wept silently, then weep and sleep.

    I was sure now, he must be the other woman.It's ed Hardy pas Cher really like the sky is falling down.Oh, I really do not know how I live and what significance.
    <br Baskets paul Smith />
    his diary: ラルフ ポロシャツ today
    <br Ed hardy Hoodies />
    TMD Italy lost...
    '; / /

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... http://www.bestfashionsuits.us

    ReplyDelete